Breaking Stuff

I made a big mistake.

Last week I tried to update some of my sites. I ended up crashing them and broke their coding. I had to erase the domains and start over. Sadly… I did not have any updated backups. So that sucked. I’ve spent this past week rebuilding and not working on comics.

I’ve spent the last week rebuilding from old files. It’s been going well. is somewhat rebuilt. I still must add a few more comics and re-title all the pages. I’ve changed from WordPress to Grawlix. That went well.

The crash brought about a happy opportunity. I added an SSL to This means I can start selling stuff on a secure website. I am pleased to have this opportunity.

I’m mostly back up and running so I’ll get back to the drawing board.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s